Rose Dedication Ceremony Sponsor
The Donate Life Dedication Garden offers donor families, transplant recipients and candidates, hospitals, transplant centers and organ, tissue and eye recovery organizations nationwide the opportunity to dedicate Donate Life Roses placed on Donate Life's float entry in the Rose Parade, which is watched by tens of millions of people in the U.S. and worldwide on New Year's Day. Each dedicated rose is placed in a vial that carries a unique, personal message of love, hope and remembrance, and honors donors, recipients, and others who have been touched by organ and tissue donation. Altogether, thousands of roses form the Donate Life Dedication Garden, a featured design element on the Donate Life Rose Parade Float each year.
We are proud to offer your hospital or organization the opportunity to honor families of organ, eye and tissue donors that you have served. Your dedicated Donate Life Roses recognize the generosity of donors and their families and demonstrates your compassion towards them. Through your participation, your staff will join in a meaningful tribute that reverently celebrates your role as a vital collaborative partner in the organ and tissue donation process.
By dedicating roses on the Donate Life Rose Parade Float, your hopsital or organization becomes an official supporter of the Donate Life community's annual Rose Parade float entry. You will receive the following benefits:
- Donate Life rose vials to be personalized by your honorees, then returned to the Donate Life Float Committee to be placed on the float
- Duplicate rose vials will be provided as a keepsake for your honorees.
- A kit to create a personalized certificate for each honoree
- A float rendering presented in a padded Donate Life Float folder
- Your Hospital's name and URL posted to the Dedication Garden section of the Donate Life float website, www.donatelifefloat.org