On New Year’s Day the Donate Life community participates in America’s New Year Celebration®, seen by over 70 million television viewers inspired by the deeply meaningful purpose of the Donate Life Community:
- Share the real stories of organ, eye and tissue donors, recipients and the sponsors that make donation possible
- Sponsorship of float participants including 24 float Riders, 60 Floragraph Honorees, and 12 float Walkers
- Promotion and celebration of the work of organizations and donor families nationwide
- More than 50 floragraph finishing events held across the nation rally communities to remember and honor donors, and their living legacies
- 1,500 volunteer float decorators bring the float to life while honoring their loves ones in front of national media outlets
Sponsor Promotion & Celebration
Opportunities to highlight the incredible work of your organization include, but are not limited to:
- Limited license to use event logo, images and/or trademarks for the sponsor’s promotion of participation
- Spokesperson at Donate Life Rose Parade program events
- Company logo on event stages and banners
- Company logo on program communications including program badge lanyards and official program yearbook
- Venue signage with company logo display at check-in, Floragraph Brunch, and Rider/Walker Dinner
- Company mention in press releases
- Dedicated space and staff to carry out on-site check-in and questions
- Capacity limits and conditions apply.
Sponsors join the campaign family legacy, facilitate the creation of priceless experiences for donor families and their staff that yield returns an organization can be proud of years to come.
- National recognition of donor stories to celebrate the Donate Life movement
- The influence of tailored media opportunities focused on your donor families and key initiatives
- Stronger relationships with audiences leading to higher donor registration rates
- An effective national supported campaign spotlighting the life-changing stories from your area
- Special events for your float participants and representatives
- Support for your floragraph honoree families with ceremonies nationwide
We have many sponsorship opportunities available including events, and float participation.
For participant sponsorship package opportunities, please click here.
If you would like to explore custom package opportunities or have questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our program manager, Kathleen Hostert at email@example.com